Welcome to the Online Registration for the 2017 Queen's County Music Festival. You can use this system to enter participant information and register them in classes, as well as pay the festival registration fees on-line. PLEASE ENTER ALL YOUR STUDENTS AND THEN MAKE PAYMENT. There is a transaction fee (which the festival is paying) and if only one transaction is made, which includes all your students, you will save the festival money. Thank you for this.
- Previous years' registered participants: The student list you'd entered last year will still be available for you to begin on-line registration for 2017. The classes those students entered last year have been removed.
- You must fill in the entry fee immediately after entering the class number (should come up automatically)
- You must enter the performance time, to the nearest minute, for the musical selections. The program does not accept seconds, just minutes.
- Make your entry fees payment using PayPal after you have finished entering all of your participants, their classes, and their music selections. For those entering multiple participants, please include them all in one PayPal payment.
- Only participants whose fees are PAID before February 15th will be entered in the Festival.
- On-line payments: Payments are made on-line through PayPal or as a PayPal guest using Visa, MasterCard, or other recognized credit cards. SCROLL DOWN TO BOTTOM FOR YOUR TOTAL TO PAY NOW.
- CASH OR CHEQUE PAYMENTS: Those choosing to pay by cash or cheque enter their participants on-line and then must deliver the payment to the Festival Office before midnight February 20th, 2017 to avoid any penalties.
- A late charge of $5.00 per entry will be enforced in 2017.
PLEASE NOTE: By entering the Festival through this website, you are granting the Festival permission to use pictures taken at Festival events and/or your name in the Charlottetown Guardian, the Festival Website or other not for profit promotional materials. To decline permission, enter using a paper form or use the Special Requests portion of the online registration.