WELCOME TO THE
2017 MEADOW LAKE AND DISTRICT MUSIC FESTIVAL
ONLINE REGISTRATION WEBSITE
2017 MUSIC FESTIVAL: APRIL 2 - APRIL 12, 2017
On-Line & Paper Entries Deadline: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2017 @ 4:00 PM
Late Entries will not be accepted.
Festival registrants may register and pay entirely on-line. Please thoroughly read all instructions to ensure trouble free registration. Paper entries should be submitted to Tracy Richards (306) 236-8865 or 236-4141.
ON-LINE ENTRY INFORMATION - (More detailed instructions are found as you proceed.)
- DATA ENTRY - Once class number is accepted, enter data in the Music Selection, Composer and Minutes boxes in the first row. Type the information, or use the Music Search option.
- MINUTES - Enter performance length in minutes.
- EMAIL ADDRESS - Please include email addresses.
- SPECIAL REQUESTS BOX - List other disciplines (piano, vocal, band) and name any bands, choirs or ensembles in which the entrant will be performing at festival.
- ACCOMPANIST - To avoid scheduling conflicts, please include the accompanist's name.
- PAYMENTS - Once ALL your entries are complete, make a single on-line payment, or call Darlene Senn (306) 819-0025 to submit cash or cheques.
- REGISTER OR LOG IN
- BEGIN ENTRY PROCESS - click REGISTER PARTICIPANT and follow instructions.